Monday, August 15, 2022

What is a "Breakfast Cigar"?

 I've made mention of "breakfast cigars" on multiple occasions over the years, and sometimes people ask me what this means, or think it means a cigar I have with my meal. 

This is not actually the case. In fact, I very rarely have cigars with food, other than a bit of chocolate to enhance the experience. The only exceptions have usually been at cigar events, and the food has been things like wings, nachos, or steaks. 

A cigar with more typical breakfast food, or really anything "lighter" than the aforementioned fare just sounds gross to me. 

When I speak of a breakfast cigar, what I really mean is a morning cigar, smoked with morning coffee, either before or after (or frequently in lieu of, if I'm honest) breakfast. These are usually milder smokes that don't require, and/or would be overpowered by any sort of heavy meal, rather than my usual preferred smokes, many of which will knock you on your bum if you haven't had something substantial to eat beforehand. 

So, next time you read or hear me talking about breakfast cigars, you'll know what I mean! 


Til next time, 

Smokey Kisses,

_̅{K}_̅_̅_̅_̅()ڪے

~ Khaos



 


No comments: