Saturday, August 20, 2022

Cigar Mini Photo Set #41 and Set #42 Posted



 The mini set is from my cruise in 2015. It's only two pics, because I didn't really get a chance to get more pics or smoke more than one cigar on that cruise. It was my first cruise and there was a lot I didn't know about getting the most from a Cruise. Once I did the second one in 2019, I had a solid plan for being able to do most of the stuff I wanted to do and manage time better. That means there are a few more pics in that set. 

The Staircase one is a short set from my 2 week camping trip up at Staircase, in the Olympic National Forest almost immediately after the cruise. I used to go up there every year at the end of August/beginning of September. I've missed the last few years, but definitely plan on getting back to it, cause I really miss it!

_̅{K}_̅_̅_̅_̅()ڪے



No comments: