Saturday, August 13, 2022

Cigar Photo Set #40 Posted ~ A smoke at Norwescon 37

This set finds me enjoying an undoubtedly delicious smoke at Norwescon 37, back in 2014. Yep! That's how far behind I am in updating photo sets on the website.

It's been a pretty ... eventful few years, for sure, but things are back on track to be settling into something a little more reasonably paced soon, and I've got all sorts of plans. 

Oh! And some news that isn't on the site, for those of you who read my blogger posts...

I just bought a brand new Harley!! Yep! You read that right. I am now a Harley owner! She's still getting mods done, so it will be a couple months before I'll actually be riding, but know that there will DEFINITELY be some photos (or entire sets) featuring me smoking on/with my beautiful bike! 

_̅{K}_̅_̅_̅_̅()ڪے

No comments: