Friday, July 15, 2005

X-Mass In July!


Or at least it seemed like it! LOL. Today when I got up, I found a package for me from Steph, containing a very nice letter and 3 packages of exotic (to me anyway) cigarettes.
Two of the brands are from Germany and one is from France. The German ones are Roth-Händle and Reval and the French ones are called Gitanes. I have already opened up the boxes and savored the aroma of these sweet and strong tobaccos and I am going to probably pick one of them to try tomorrow morning. I am really looking forward to trying these out. I only smoke cigarettes once in a while, and then it is Drum that I hand roll, but these do smell very nice and I think they will be a treat.

The second thing I recieved today is something VERY special!! It was a gift from a very good friend of mine, who I will call CW since I don't want him to get in trouble LOL. Just look at the pictures to see how special a gift this is!!






Yes, this is the
REAL DEAL!
It is exactly what it saysit is!
It sat out for long enough to get somewhat dry, so I have to wait while it stays in my humidor for some time before I can smoke it. I am so impatient, but this is too rare a treat to waste by smoking it in less than perfect condition. I am SOO excited!!
For certain this will be a very special "short" for the one who will get it. Maybe I will have to have a little auction for it? LOL. I also got some information from my friend on how I might find some more of these beautiful smokes from the "forbidden land". Why is it forbidden? Because the USA government has said so. Because they don't like Fidel Castro. Go figure!
So, anyway, though the cigar I actually got to smoke today wasn't the best I have had, I did recieve some very wonderful gifts today, for which I am happy and grateful. I also bought an Onyx Reserve and a couple of Baccarats this afternoon, which I will be posting ratings on at some point. I already know that I like both of those, but I haven't written a rating for them yet, so this is a good place for it.

Until next time,
Lots of Smokey Kisses!

XOXO,
~Khaos

No comments: