Thursday, July 14, 2005

I have a cigar wishlist now!

Well, okay, I actually have already HAD a "wish list" in my head for a long time, but I mean I made one on the JR cigar site, which is where I buy most of my cigars from. click the title of the post to see the list.
And yes, this is a shameless ploy to entice you into sending me cigars! LOL.
I will say though, if anyone DOES gift me some cigars, I will be sure to take some very nice pictures with them to send right to you (as in some that won't be on the gallery!)! Along with a big thank you on this page and anything else I can think of to show my appreciation.
Here is a chance for those of you who have said you wish you could send me cigars but you don't know what I would like to make sure you can pick something I will love for sure! There are so many great cigars that I would love to smoke for you if I had them. I keep trying to think of ways to get money for my cigar fund, but I didn't think of just putting up a wish list for the smokes themselves! Silly me! And if nothing else, the list gives a hint of what sort of cigars I like for those who wish to know.

Lots of smokey cigar kisses to you all!!
Love, Khaos

No comments: