Saturday, July 16, 2005

LOTS of updates!!!

Good morning to all you wonderfull cigar friends! Great news! I have been up all night working hard on my cigar website. It is no longer just a gallery, but a full site in the making with links to the gallery, cigar erotica and to here. I think the graphics for the buttons and stuff are great and I hope you will think so too!
I have added all the cigar photos from my camping trip/Skagit Valley Highland Games and Celtic Festival.
I also tried each of the German and French cigarettes I told you about in the last post. Wow! they are so much stronger than American cigarettes!How amazing! And yes, of course I took some pictures with the cigarettes. They are not as good as some, because I had to do it all myself while holding the camera, but I think I didn't do too badly. Why don't I put some of the new pics here? Well, because I want you to go see the site! Even more exciting is I discovered that the domain I REALLY wanted was available! Sooo... Now it is mine. www.SmokeyKisses.com .
It might not work right awaybecause the forwarding takes a little time to set up, but very soon that will take you to the same place as http://khaoswolfden.wolfden-enterprises.com/galleries/stoagie/stoagie1.html . Much simpler, isn't it? I will be sure to post here with an update as soon as I see that it's working. Or, if it works for you before I post that, please make a comment on here saying it works.
And, for that matter, I wonder why I have only heard from one of my cigar friends on my blogger! I do love the emails and IMs from you all, definitely, but I think it will be great fun to get some discussion going on here. Who knows? Maybe you will make some great new cigar friends!
Anyway, I'm going to go to bed and get some sleep... Will I have sweet smokey dreams? LOL.
I hope to see some posts here from you all after I wake up!
Til then,
Love and Smokey Kisses!
~ Khaos

No comments: