Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Jose's Introduction updated + recent smokes

Hiya folks,
Well, I got my order from JR cigars yesterday... A bundle of JR Alternatives to Por Larrañga. Along with it was included a 5-pack of their alternative to Excalibur Prensados Maduro for free. I wasn't too impressed with the Prensado alternatives I tried that afternoon, but the Por Larrañga alternative that I had later in the evening.... OH YES! It was a nice little slice of heaven! slightly spicy, rich and woody, and smooooth! Like smoking velvet. Very nice for sure! I haven't actually tried a real Por Larrañga before, but after trying the JR alternative to one, I will definitely have to put them on my list to try! I'm hoping that a good long time in my humidor will improve the Prensado alternatives, but even if not, they're still decent, and I can always trade them with some of my other cigar smoking friends if I want to.

Anyway, to see the latest installment of "Jose's Introduction) (my latest cigar story), check it out at
www.smokeykisses.com/erotica.html .
There's about another page and a half added since the last update to it. This story is definitely drawing to a close soon... I have decided that Jose's experiences with the Lady Mirsanda will be continued in a series of stories, so don't be disappointed if you don't see all the smoking fetish developments you hoped for before the end. This story is only, as the title indicates, an introduction. A chance for you to meet the characters and get to know them a little. Don't worry though, this story will not end without at least a little cigar fetish satisfaction ;)
Just remember that good things come to those who wait!

Smokey kisses to all my friends and fans,
~ Khaos

No comments: