Wednesday, July 13, 2005

What I did this weekend

I just got back early Tuesday morning from a camping trip. I went to the Scottish Highland Games and Caltic Festival in Mt. Vernon, Washington. It's one of a couple of the games I try to get to every year as a way to honor part of my heritage. I can STILL hear all the bagpipes!
I had time to smoke 5 tasty cigars during the weekend. I smoked a Cojimar sugar tip, about 5" Torpedo before breakfast with my morning coffee Saturday morning. It had been in my humidor for about 3 years, actually, cause I don't usually go for any kind of flavored cigars and was suspicious of it, but it was actually really good. So good, in fact, that I think I'll get more of them. Then, later that afternoon, I had a Rosa Cuba, robusto. That one was for some reason even better then the rest out of that box.. Maybe because it was in my better humidor for so long, but I just couldn't put it down even when I got to a little stub! See...


I ended up smoking it down to about 1" LOL!
Anyway, I had another Rosa Cuba after Dinner saturday night before bed.

Sunday morning I decided to go ahead and smoke the other flavored one I had (it came in a sampler a few years ago) and it was pretty decent. The flavor was vanilla coconut. I'm not about to run out and buy any of them, but I'd gladly smoke another one if it were given to me (after letting it sit in the humidor for a year or more I guess).

Sunday late afternoon I lit up a JR alternative to La Gloria Cubana, Churchill size. Such an EXCELLENT cigar and the one I had been saving as a treat, since I am almost out of my bigger cigars :( .

I'll be getting the rest of the pics and the little video from my trip up in my gallery just as soon as I can, but for now I hope you all enjoy these!

Lots of smokey kisses,

~ Khaos

No comments: