Sunday, August 28, 2005

Leaving for vacation and Smokey Kisses Merchandise

Hello all you smokers and smoker appreciators,
I'm about to leave for a lifestyle event (and I'll be sure to get as many pictures as I can!!) and won't be back until the 7th, so there won't be any posts for a week and I'll be unavailable except by my voicemail (for those certain couple of people who have the number). But before I go, I wanted to tell you all about the newest exciting development on the Smokey Kisses site.
I am creating a line of merchandise so you can show the world your appreciation of fine cigars and the women who smoke them. So far, I only have a couple of designs, but I will be expanding the line a lot in the coming weeks.
Here are a few pictures of merchandise...



There are mugs, postcards, posters, stickers, a throw pillows, wall clocks and lots of other things already available in the storefront, and there will be even more after I come back from my trip! Also available will be items customized just for you! Have a favorite picture on my site? Get it on a shirt, mug, mousepad or lots of other options! check out what I have so far at
http://www.cafepress.com/smokeykisses . Their servers have been having some troubles today, so if you get a "cannot find server" or other error, just try back again in a little while.

Okay, I'm off to finish packing and go. I'll talk to you all when I return!

Smokey Kisses,
~ Khaos

No comments: