Friday, August 26, 2005

Smokey Kisses Webmail

Now for my most devoted fans, Smokey Kisses Webmail! You can have
your own SmokeyKisses.com email address on the site or it can go
straight to your existing email account if you don't want to have another
account to have to check. Whichever you prefer, or even both. This is for those select fans who continue to
go above and beyond to support my smoking and the Smokey Kisses website by helping to keep me in fine cigars and cigar accessories.
So, if you see anyone besides me posting with a SmokeyKisses.com email address, you know that they have been recognized as an extra special fan of mine! And remember, if they have a SmokeyKisses.com addy, it also means they are halping to provide YOU with pictures and videos for your viewing pleasure, so why not take a moment to drop them a thank you email or post!
PS: my very biggest fan and supporter was the very first to recieve this honor. I'm sure you can guess who... Of course, that is the sweet man, Steph, from Germany. He is one of the most dedicated people to the smoking fetish community that I know! If you're not already a member, check out his MSN group:
http://groups.msn.com/FemaleSmokersofFilterlessCigarettesandCigars/
A caveat, if you want your membership approved, you will need to include a note to Steph telling him why you want to join (to keep out spammers) and it is really preferred that you post at least once in a while.
And speaking of posting once in a while, what's up with all you lurkers here on my blog!?
Post a quick comment! Say hi, recommend a cigar, request a special outfit for a photo shoot, ask me questions, or anything to let me know that I'm not putting forth the effort for nothing.

And to those of you who DO regularly show your appreciation for what I do, BIG kisses and thanks!!

Smokey smooches,
~ Khaos

No comments: