Saturday, August 06, 2005

Belinda Prominente


I finally got a chance to try one of the Belinda Prominentes that Mark sent to me. I am definitely happy with those! Woody, aromatic, almost floral, not very strong, but definitely full flavored. I smoked this one right down til it was burning my lips a bit. It was just that good!







I think it's very likely that I'll be wanting to get more of these. And it took a nice long time to smoke, so I had plenty of time to get lots of pictures. I probably won't have time until tomorrow sometime to get them all uploaded to the gallery, but I'll get to it as soon as I can.

Oh yes.. And the very tasty cigar isn't all I had time to enjoy while I was smoking. See... I really enjoy the camera a lot, so I got a bit umm... "distracted" as well ;) A good portion of that was caught on film, including video. Here are a couple of shots to give a slight suggestion of the fun I had this afternoon.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Khaos,
what a wonderful new update....i am so jealous on this lucky person who took the pictures.
I miss talking to you lots. i havent been online for a few days now since i am still struggling with my pc and also my whole family was sick with a damn virus....only me is left. i guess this damn virus will catch me also...

thank you so VERY MUCH for your great work for the cigar smoking fetish....
you are a true Cigar Goddess
your friend and buddy
Stef
PS: any chance that you are graciously donating some of your most wonderful news pics to my MSN group?