Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Busy weekend + *picture problems FIXED*

Good morning all,
I know I haven't posted in several days, but things have been extremely busy!
This weekend though, along with all the preparing for a friend's wedding that I helped officiate, I discovered a cigar fetish group in my area that meets every month! Massively cool!
So on friday I went and met some really hot cigar men and had some great fun with a female friend of mine who was also there. I wish I had gotten pics, but I was very umm... "distracted" by my luscious friend. As it turns out, all the flirting we had been doing over the years wasn't just idle on her part either! I have wanted her for years! We spent most of the evening liplocked and with our hands and mouths roaming and she got to learn about some fun ways to play with heat and fear with my cigar. LOL.. I even had to relight it a couple of times cause I was so busy with her that I fogot to puff on the cigar. The bar the event is held at is a gay leather bar, so we were 2 out of only a small handfull of women there. Turns out a lot of gay boys like watching chicks get it on too though, cause when she finally had to go home, I had lots of the guys telling me how hot it was! Let me tell you, being told that by GAY men was quite the ego stroke! One of them said I was a "Cigar Daddy" :D
Oh yeah.. I forgot to mention, I was totally crossdressed that night, and "packing", of course. I really need to get some good crossdressed pics of me smoking I guess. I wish I could have gotten pictures, cause I'm sure that many of you would appreciate some good smoking fetish, girl/girl pics! I PROMISE I am working on trying to get some of those taken! Anyway, here are some pics of me smoking the Romeo Y Julieta 1875 that I had last night.

No comments: