Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Cigar Ash Tattoo

Good morning all,
As promised, I am posting about what I did Sunday night at the Wetspot. the name of the party was Blood Moon and the theme was bloodplay. (YAY Blood! LOL).
what a perfect night to put the cigar ash tattoo on my slave girl that I had been planning.
I had saved the ash from the Saint Luis Rey ISOM that I had smoked earlier in the day just for this purpose.
I sent her to get a drink while I set up my supplies... Several #11 scalpels, alcohol, paper towels and the cup with the cigar ash in it.
Then I put her on a gurney and got to work. I already had the design in mind, so I chose to cut it in freehand, as opposed to drawing it on her first or using a transfer. I cut the design about 1 cm. deep, then applied pressure to slow the bleeding so the blood wouldn't wash the ash out.
Next, I started rubbing the ash into the cutting. Apparently that was QUITE painful at first, even thogh she was already on a bit of an endorphine high. Luckily for her, the endorphines soon kicked into overdrive and she was barely feeling a thing then.
I had to reapply the ash and keep packing in more for a while because the cuts were still bleeding, and I ended up running mostly out of ash, so we went out to the smoking area after she could stand so I could light up another cigar and get some more ash and also take some pictures. Pictures aren't allowed in the building during events usually, which is why I was unable to get pictures of the cutting phase of the tattoo. Don't worry though.. I have plans to do another one on her and get pics of ALL phases next week. After putting more ash into the cutting, I would use heat from teh cigar to cauterize it slightly, so there were layers of ash in there and it would be less likely to bleed the ash out. Here are a few photos...





























The rest of the photos from that can be found in my cigar gallery at www.smokeykisses.com/stoagiegallery.html .
Enjoy!

No comments: