Thursday, August 25, 2005

Martinez 85





Smokey greetings,
Well, I finally got to smoke that Martinez 85 that Steph sent me.
WOW! I wasn't sure if it would be any good, because I was afraid they may be marketing them more as a novelty item, but I was very pleasantly surprised! It was a nice, smooth smoke, not very complex, but nice tasting nontheless, with a slightly woody flavor and more spicy as I smoked it down more. I did have a little bit of an issue for part of it with getting an even burn, but not really a surprise with such a large ring gauge. It seemed to smoke a lot faster than I expected, but maybe that was my imagination, because there are a LOT more pictures than any other cigar. Maybe the time just went fast. And speaking of pictures, after I deleted the ones that I didn't think were good enough, (and I swear I didn't plan this at all!! LOL) I couted and there are exactly 85. I think that's a cool coincidence. About 1/2 of them will be in the adult section. the photos are definitely more graphic than any of the previous ones! Being photographed really does that to me! There are also 2 videos, one that is rated R, but will be in the regular section is a little over 4 minutes, and the other, over 5 minutes long, is for members only.

No comments: