Thursday, August 04, 2005

Khaos loves cigars in the mail!

Smokey greetings,
Well, okay, it's not just cigars in the mail that I love. It's good cigars in general LOL.
But I just got a nice package the other day from JR cigars, courtesy of Mark S in Kansas. There were 2 packages in there. One was of the Belinda Prominentes that I have been wanting to try, and the others are Special Jamaican Mayfairs, which I had never even heard of, but I'm always happy to try a new cigar!
I'm hoping very much to get some time to smoke one of the Belindas this evening and get some pics! I already had one of the Jamaicans, but I think they really need some more time in the humidor to be enjoyed properly.

Gotta run in a few minutes to go to work, but I will post again soon.

Smokey kisses,
~ Khaos

No comments: