Saturday, September 10, 2005

Back from Paradise!

Hello all!
Well, I spent 10 days out in the woods at Paradise (AKA The Longhouse) in Redmond, Washington and had a BLAST!! I'm one of the volunteers, so I always end up spending an extra couple days out there. I had time to smoke several good cigars and got pictures of I think 3 or 4 of them. The pictures from my camera, I'll be putting up as soon as I can, whitch is to say as soon as I've gotten aught up with some other things with work and all. There are also 300 or so professional photos that were taken by a couple different photographers, Local photographer, John Jacobs and the nationally renowned erotic photographer, David Steinberg. the ones from John, I should have in a week or so. The ones from David will take several weeks as he is on tour promoting his latest book and conducting some workshops here in the Northwest. Some of the photos will be available on his website.. (Link to come when I get it from him again or find where I put the darn card!) Along with some of the same sort of shots you're used to (except they're out in the woods), there are some that include rope bondage and some forced smoking shots. I never did the forced smoking thing myself before.. It was quite a rush! Anyway, I have to get to sleep cause I have a pow wow to go to in the morning, but here are a few pics from the trip to give you a peek. Enjoy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can anyone go there, or do you have to be a member?

How much is it per night?

Khaos WolfKat said...

Heya there "anonymous",
Anyone can attend the Gathering of the Tribes - Wetspot in Paradise, but it is an anual event. For more info, go to http://www.thegatheringwsip.com .
the price depends on which night and/or how many nights you stay. I'm not positive how we will be doing it next year.. this was the 1st year it was a feull week, but I think it went REALLY well, so the odds of it being that long again next year are good! I'l be posting more information about the event as the time draws nearer next year.