Sunday, July 17, 2005

Story Teaser

Hey there folks.
Just thought I'd post the beginning of a new cigar story I'm working on. Hope you all like it and look forward to more!

Jose stood on the step shivering, his formerly nice silk shirt plastered to his chest and back and his tie hanging like a piece of wet paper bag. The next bus would have been cutting it too close, so he had stood at the end of the long, private drive for more than 20 minutes before walking up to the house so that he could ring the bell at precisely 7:30. His best friend had gone to a lot of trouble to set this up for him, including calling in a favor from a coworker, and he didn't want to screw it up. Eric had cautioned him that she expected perfect punctuality from her visitors. He checked his watch and cursed himself again for not bringing a jacket… or at least an umbrella. He still hadn't gotten used to the ever-rapidly changing Northwest weather and now he was hardly presentable. Oh well, nothing to do about that now. At least he could be on time. 7:26; almost time. He pulled out his comb for perhaps the 10th time since getting off the bus and tried to put his unruly curls back into some semblance of order. One last time, he checked the plastic Ziploc in his shirt pocket to make sure it was still sealed, took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.
The resulting chorus of chimes sounding deep within the house belied the modest, almost austere appearance of the house's exterior. A moment later, the door was opened a crack by a plump, middle aged woman in a maid's uniform.
"May I help you?", she inquired in a sharp British accent.
"I.. Umm.. I'm here to see Lady M. I have an appointment" Damnit! He felt like a fool for stammering. She was only the hired help for God's sake!
"Why are you here?", demanded the maid.
"I told you; I have an appointment with Lady M.", he retorted, a little irritated. Why didn't she just show him in? Couldn't she see he was wet and cold!?
"You are here to serve the lady, yes?"
"Yes. May…"
"And you received instructions, did you not?"
"Yes. Now may I please.."
"And does this look like a service entrance, hmmm?"
"Look!", Jose exclaimed, jamming a clenched fist into his pocket and trying to control his annoyance, "I've been standing out in the rain for 20 minutes. I'm wet. I'm cold and I didn't come here to be cross examined by a servant!"
The woman's face turned stony and her lips closed in a thin line.
"One moment sir. I'll check with the Lady." She said tersely and closed the door almost silently.
"Thank you!" 'Now that's more like it', he thought with some satisfaction. He didn't even mind so much that he was STILL standing outside.
Within a minute, the door opened again, wider this time.
"I'm so sorry to keep you waiting sir. Please, do come in."
"That's Much better. Maybe I won't have to speak to your employer after all." He smiled to himself, wondering if the maid was subject to "discipline". He almost laughed aloud imagining Madam Proper Maid turned over the Boss' knee being paddled for her rudeness. That would teach her how to treat a guest!
"She has already been informed sir, and I assure you that the Mistress will deal with it."
Ahh. So she WAS going to get a paddling! "I'd like to see that", he said jokingly.
"Yes sir. Lady M Has already informed me that you will be a part of the discipline."
"Excellent!" He wondered if it would be before, after or while the "Mistress" "Made" him fuck her. He was so looking forward to this! His cock was already starting to swell in his trousers.

(...to be continued)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Khaos,

Mmmm - the more I read the more I want you to go on and publish the next installment - I really hope you can afford to take more time to write this wonderful story. I am burning to read more about this very arrogant Jose - I really hope Lady M. will give him a very cruel session which the guy never will forget. I think he is just dirt in the eyes of Lady M. and hopefully she will learn him how to treat all women - whether they are Mistresses or Maids.

Thanks so much for being such a wonderful active member on my groups.

1000s of filterless smokey kisses
Stef