Monday, July 25, 2005

A GREAT gift has just arrived!!


Wow! I just found on my doorstep something that the postman left...
A package sent by Steph.
It came from the Martinez cigar company, so I knew it was probably one of the things there that I had mentioned I would like to try. When I opened it though, I found it was not one of those things, but two!!
One is a HUGE Martinez Eighty Five, which is 8 inches long with a ring guage of, which you can guess by the name, 85!!
This is going to take a few hours to smoke for sure!
The other thing is a very nice sampler from Martinez, that I saw on their catalog and liked.
I can't decide which one to smoke first! I want to go smoke one right now, but I'm working and I don't have time even for a small cigar right now. Definitely there will be pics of me smoking that monster cigar as soon as I do smoke it though! And sorry guys, but the "short" for that one is reserved only for Steph, since it is his gift. BUT, you can still enjoy the pics and video that I will make when I smoke it, (though I am afraid that certain pics will be going only to him. That is a privilege for sending me such lovely gifts.)
So, a great BIG *THANK YOU*!!! goes to my wonderful cigar friend in Germany, Steph!

No comments: