Friday, July 22, 2005

More updates..pictures, videos added


hello there all you cigar fans :D
I've been very busy working on my story in what spare time I have.. Here is a picture of me doing some writing on that while enjoying a baccarat this afternoon.
I have also put 3 new videos (one is in the adult section) and several new photos up in the gallery!

FYI, the www.smokeykisses.com url is down for a short time whle some improvements are being made, but in the meantime you can use http://khaoswolfden.wolfden-enterprises.com/galleries/stoagie/stoagie1.html to see the new additions. I'll be getting what I have so far of the story about Jose (with a title!) into the erotica section soon as well.

That;'s all for now.. Just a quick post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my godness Khaos aka Lady Mirsanda,

I just found out what you have been talking about tonite…. I am actually watching your movies and pls believe me that I am a real nasty naughty smokeslut now - I cant concentrate on work - I have to be careful not be caught viewing the movies and my left hand is at my dick - I have a stiff boner now ….and I wished I could jerk off right here right now….
Gosh you really made my Friday a TGIF ….

When am I allowed to visit you in real life??? ;-)

1000s of smokey filterless kisses from your friend
stef