Friday, July 15, 2005

Cojimar Sambucas are so yummy!

I just found out exactly what kind the Cojimar sugar tip I had on my trip was. I wrote to the company describing the cigar and the band and they got back to me very quickly! It was a Sambuca small torpedo size (5.5” x 46). I WISH they had them in the Torpedo, which is 6.0” x 50, but all they have now is smaller ones. Even so, I would love to have some more of those, so they are officially added to my wish list!
Here is what their website has to say about this cigar and I couldn't agree more!

"The Cojimar Sambuca cigar will fill your senses with aniseed flavored spirits. Topped off with a sweet tip, this cigar smokes like a dream!"


Considering I don't normally like flavored cigars at all, saying how good they are is a very high recommendation from me!
If you want to check them out, go to
http://cojimart.com/html/sambuca.html .
They are really very tasty, especially to have with your morning coffee and paper before breakfast (or maybe after breakfast if you like to eat right away when you wake up. I have to have at least a few cups of coffee before I can look at food!)

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!
~ Khaos

No comments: