Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Next intallment of the Story of Jose


Here is the next installment of the story. Still no title, but I think you can forgive me for that ;)
I started it off with a little overlap from the last one cause I made a tiny change.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes sir. Lady M Has already informed me that you will be a part of the discipline."
"Excellent!" He wondered if it would be before, after or while the "Mistress" "Made" him fuck her. He was so looking forward to this! His cock was already starting to swell in his trousers as he walked through the door into a massive, marbled entryway.

"Wow! Nice digs!" he exclaimed, taking in the high, domed ceiling, huge chandelier and the candles lining the stone walls on either side of the foyer.
"Yes, it is very lovely, isn't it? This way please." She pointed to a stone bench just at the edge of the entry area. "Shoes off. Put them under the bench."
"What!?" he asked incredulously?
"Shoes…off", she repeated. Street shoes aren’t permitted on the carpets."
"Oh, right", he shrugged. "Okay, whatever." He kicked off his loafers and nudged them under the bench.
Miss perfect maid gave him a look and neatened his shoes and the pair that one of his had pushed sideways before straightening up and leading him past a staircase going up and to a bolted door at the end of a narrow hallway. She paused to select an old fashioned key from a large ring in one of her apron pockets, unlocked the bolt, then gestured him forward. There was a small landing and then a steep flight of stairs leading down to the basement.
"The 'dungeon' huh? Where no one will hear me scream?" He laughed.
She didn't answer him, but waited until he started down the steps and then followed, keys clinking softly. "Right turn", she directed as he reached the bottom. "3rd door on your right; Go right in"
He turned the knob and found himself in a spacious, though sparsely furnished room. The carpet was almost as plush as the upstairs carpeting had been, but was white instead of purple. There was a deep burgundy Victorian love seat, matching chair and footstool with and a marble topped coffee table in the center of the room. Facing the wall to the left of the door was a roll top desk with another chair identical to the one adjacent to the loveseat, and set into the wall on the opposite side, facing the loveseat, was a huge stone and marble fireplace. The carpet stopped, giving way to blue gray flagstone in a half oval shape several feet from the fireplace on which there sat a fireplace tool set and a wood tote half full of logs.
The woman busied herself laying a fire in the fireplace and in only a few minutes, there was a small blaze. "Kindly stand here and dry off", she said, indicating a place on the stones. "Don't want you ruining the carpet".
"Sounds fine to me", he replied, glad for the warmth. Without another word, she turned and left the room, closing the door behind her.
Several minutes went by and he was warmed up and beginning to get a bit bored, so he decided to take a closer look around the room. Directly behind the loveseat, there was a large wooden chest that he hadn't been able to see from his earlier vantage point. Curious, he tried to lift the lid, only to find it locked. "Figures", he muttered to himself and continued his inspection of the room. The top was locked down on the desk as well. Frustrated, he walked back to the loveseat and sat down. From there, he discovered that the coffee table had a small drawer just below the top. He tried it and, to his surprise, it actually opened.
It didn't contain much, but it's contents did hold great promise for the evening; A large crystal cigar ashtray, a box of extra long wooden matches and a small, flat, travel sized humidor that would hold perhaps a dozen decent sized cigars. He was just about to pull the humidor out a bit so he could lift the lid and have a peek when he was startled by the sound of the door latch. He quickly closed the drawer and stood awkwardly.
"Are you finding everything to your liking?" Her voice was melodic and warm, yet with a hint of ice. She stood framed in the doorway, her long red hair matching the fire in her eyes.
"Yeah, pretty much, thanks."
She swept into the room with a casual grace, stopped about 6 inches from where he stood and looked him over appraisingly. After a moment, she gave a curt nod, stepped deftly past him and motioned him to a spot directly across from her on the other side of the coffee table as she settled onto the loveseat. She opened the slim folder she had carried in with her and pulled out a small sheaf of papers, then set them down on top of the folder on the table.
She looked down at the top of the stack for another few seconds and then returned her attention to him. "Jose", she paused. "Do you know why you are here?"
"Well, yes. I'm here to do a session with you."
"Mm hmm. And do you know what that entails?"
"Well, no… I guess not exactly", he said uncertainly.
She leafed through the papers and pulled out 2 of them, beckoning him forward.
"Read these", she said, handing them to him.
While he did so, she took the remaining papers up again and continued to study them, flipping through the pages, periodically going back to read a previous page.
She looked up when he cleared his throat.
"Okay, I understand", he said. I'll sign them.
"Just a moment. Do you fully understand that by signing these, you agree completely to my terms?"
"Yes, yes. My friend already explained this to me, so I know what I'm getting into."
"Do you?"
"Basically, you're the boss. I do what you tell me. You agree not to do any actual damage to me and I can leave when I want, but if I leave before you say to I don't get to come back. Right?"
"That is correct. Also, those documents only cover this session and in no way guarantee any future sessions or contact with me."
"Okay. I can deal with that."
"We'll see." She handed him a pen from inside the folder. After he had signed both copies, she signed her name to them and handed one back to him. "That is yours to keep. Put it in your pocket." She slipped the remaining copy along with the rest of the papers back into the folder and set it to one side on the table. "Now, I am told there was a bit of a misunderstanding when you arrived."
"Yeah. I guess the maid didn't know I was supposed to be here or something."
"No, I'm quite certain she was given precise instructions, as I conveyed them myself. I don't tolerate rudeness, nor do I tolerate having my directions disregarded in my house."
"Oh of course not! I don’t usually tolerate that sort of thing either.
"So, you feel that disciplinary action is in order?"
Oh yeah. Miss fancy pants maid was gonna get it! "Well, I was willing to let it go, but you probably shouldn't. If you don't nip things like that in the bud, they'll just get worse."
"I'm afraid I must agree with you. It's really too bad. It wasn't how I anticipated starting your session off, but these things can't be helped I suppose.
"That's okay", I understand, he said sympathetically. He wondered how many brownie points he was racking up. This was going to be quite an evening!
She reached under the drawer in the table and pressed a button. Not even a second later, the other woman's voice came through a small speaker nearby.
"Yes Ma'am?"
"Dooriya, please report to me now. And bring me in an iced mocha mint latte when you do."
"Yes Ma'am. Right away Ma'am", came the reply.
"Should I step out of the room for a couple minutes?" Jose asked, knowing that she had already planned on his being there.
"Oh no. Your presence is quite required. Please stay right where you are."
"You’re the boss", he grinned.

(... more to cum...)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL.. That Jose sure is getting himself in deep, isn't he?

No comments: