Monday, July 25, 2005

I found a WONDERFUL new toy!!!

Hello again my smoking (& smoke appreciating) friends!
This Saturday, I was vending at a fetish oriented vendor fair/bazaare (I make some nice canes and things) and I found somehting that one of the other vendors was selling that I jsut HAD to show you all!! It is called the "Humiliator".
What it is, is a gag that has a piece of special metal tubing on it that you can hook attachments onto. There are all KINDS of things to go on it, but the thing that REALLY caught my eye was an ASHTRAY!!! It is just an amazing and wonderful thing!
Here are a couple pictures of it.

Basically, it's a bit gag, (you can see the little rubber bit on the inside that goes between your teeth.. or if you can't, click on the pictures to enlarge them) and then it has an extra piece in the front that the tube thingy is on. Then they sell a whole bunch of attachments for it. Scrub brushes, dildoes, coat hooks, etc.

The ashtray that is on the attachment he sells is just a regular cigarette ashtray, because he couldn't find any lightweight cigar ashtrays, but I
told him how I have very easily and quickly
modified that kind for cigars, so most likely he will be offering an actual specific cigar model very soon!
Here are also two pictures of my pet slave modeling the gag with the ashtray attachment.






I would have loved to be able to actually sit and smoke that cigar (which is related to another great thing that happened that day) using my little slut there with the ashtray, but I had work to do and also, that was only a display model.
Needless to say that item is TOTALLY on my wish list now!! Not something that I can afford, but definitely hoping to get one in the future!
To see this great item along with other wonderful things by Scott Paul, go to: http://www.scottpaulpresents.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=25 . And if you do buy any of his very creative and well made products, please do tell him that Khaos sent you!!

Okay, so the other nice thing that happened on Saturday was that my friend Henry gave me a very nice Montecristo about halfway through the day! Let me tell you, I was chewing and sucking on that thing all afternoon wishing I could smoke it! I finally got to smoke it just a couple hours ago and it was quite nice. I was able to get some pics of me smoking it too, which will be in the gallery probably sometime after I get some sleep. For now though, here are a couple for you.




















I hope you enjoy the pics as much as I enjoyed this cigar! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Khaos….
Wow wow wow - sounds like you have enjoyed a very nice weekend again…i was really thrilled to find your next sign of life again and when i found your latest message on your cigar blog i was very very happy, sexually excited and now i a big urge for another filterless GITANE…..
Now i assume you do have also a weakness for smokey humiliation and forced smoking - so if you are looking for some more ideas for you and your slut - i would recommend you the LUNGKILLER. Please read how a friend of mine who i got addicted to filterless cigarettes described how she has made it. (hehehe…so you see i also dominate sometimes ;-)
" I took a 2 liter soda bottle,cut off the label, leaving the bottle bare. Using a lit cigarette, i slowly burned 5 holes into the bottle, this takes alot of time,as the bottle gets hot and will melt if you press the lit tip into the bottle too hard. I had to keep placing another cigarette into the hole, to make sure the hole was a tight fit for the my cigarettes. The tighter the cigarette fits into the hole the less air will get into the bottle around the cigarettes.
Once I got the number of holes that I wanted into the bottle, I lit 5 of my beloved filterless Pall Malls, placing one into each hole....after the 5 spots were filled, i placed the mouth of the bottle in my lips and took a huge drag...the bottle fills with thick smoke,and if the holes are a perfect fit around the cigarettes, the smoke stays in the bottle.
After the cigarettes are finished, i remove them from the bottle, then, with the smoke still in the bottle, in take deep, long inhales,taking in all the smoke.
The hits are soooo strong and powerful, totally amazing!

i hope this description is clear enough so that anyone reading this can make a lungkiller of their own easily.
Feel free to post any questions about it that you may have,and id be happy to answer.

smoky kisses to all, especially my filterless seducer Stef,
slut georgette"
Maybe you will like the idea of the LUNGKILLER - and i am sure it is not difficult to make a CIGARLUNGKILLER. Please think about it and let me know…..i am going to answer you today when i do have a little time in between 2 jobs but for now i need to calm down after i have read your last message. And the best way to do that is smoking a GITANE.
PS: Khaos - can you pls post the lastest installment on my MSN groups? I cant copy and paste it from your Erotica site . Thats how i usually do that - since i cant stay so long on your website when i am at work - just too risky….understand?
PS 2: did the postman already appeared with a nice pack?
PS 3: could you do the filterless cigarette movies?
1000s of filterless smokey kisses to you - and btw - i have already watched ur latest 2 cigar mpegs at work again and it was very hard to control myself….THANK YOU