Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Happy 2010 Everyone!

Hello all my friends out there!

It has been a long time since I have posted here, but I mean to bring these long silences to an end!
One of my goals for the new year is to post at least one new photo shoot every month for you all. I will need some help in doing it, but hopefully, we can work together to make it happen!

Some great news is that I now have a laptop computer AND I just was given a Handycam for Yule! This means that I can not only film videos , in addition to the regular photos, but I can also have live, smoking, video chats whenever I can be someplace with internet where I can smoke!

As most of you know, since I901 passed in 2005, smoking has been banned inside public places in Washington state. This means that photo shoots are a lot more challenging, especially in the winter months. One solution that has worked very well for this is hotels! Most hotels retain a few smoking rooms and also have wifi for guests, so they make a great option for smoking photo shoots any time of year! And, since it is private space, there are no limits on nudity or anything else.

Of course, hotels cost money, but with a little help from all of you, this should be no problem at all!
So.. Here's the plan.

Smokey Kisses,
~ Khaos

No comments: