Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Launch of new photo/video shoot program!

As promised, here are the details of the new plan.

Every month, I will schedule a 1 or more day shoot. Whether it happens or not, and how many photo/video sets there are will depend on my supporters.

Near the beginning of every month, I will post the date of the scheduled shoot, along with some information on the location and theme/setting.

When the donations for that month reach $100, the shoot will be confirmed and the reservation made.
All donators for that month will be invited to a special, VIP smoking video chat with me and will be able to watch live, streaming video as I smoke for you. It will be the next best thing to being there while the photos and videos are shot!

For every additional $100, another day will be added to the shooting, along with another photo set, video, live stream and video chat.

YOU get to help decide on settings, themes, etc.
I will be taking suggestions and requests for those, along with locations and other things.
If there are multiple location/theme requests in a month, the highest donor decides.

So get creative!! Research Western Washington locations that you would like to see shoots done! If it is something that will require more funds than the standard, kick in some extra to make it possible.
Is there a special outfit you want to see me in? Send it to me (or donate the proper amount and direct me to where I can get it) Same with props, backdrops, and anything else you can think of.
Click here to go to the Smokey Kisses Donation page

No comments: