Saturday, August 11, 2007

Where, Oh where have I been!?

Hello my friends,

I know it seems like I have vanished from the face of the Earth, but I have just been very busy with life and its ups and downs.

I have had some very trying times lately and have had to deal with lots of things.. Some serious issues with my daughter, the death of my grandfather and personal health concerns among them. I have finally been able to get back to work and will soon be able to get back to enjoying the finer things in life more as well. I have recently smoked some very good cigars, but was unfortunately unable to catch the experiences on camera, since I was out and about without a camera handy.

The last few cigars I have smoked recently were:

Onyx Reserve Mini Belicoso
Romeo y Julieta 1875 Belicoso (given to me by a very handsome friend)
Ashton 898
La Gloria Cubana Wavell
La Vieja Habana

I didn't enjoy the Ashton 898 nearly as much as I thought I would based on the reviews I had read. I'm kind of disappointed, actually. I bought 2 of them, so I'll leave the other one in my humidor for a few months and see if it improves.

The Wavell also wasn't quite the experienced I had hoped for, but it was still quite good. A once in a while smoke for me.

The Romeo y Julieta 1875 was excellent! I will definitely be wanting more of those.

The Onyx was, as usual, a super bold and spicy treat. I hadn't had one in a couple years and I had forgotten just how spicy they are! They aren't for the faint of heart (or taste buds) but I love them!

I've had several of the La Vieja Habanas already and they are a great little smoke at an even better price! They are also spicy and somewhat strong.

All in all, At least the smokes in my life recently have been good.
Lets hope for all other things to soon follow their example!

Smokey Kisses,
~ Khaos



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest K, I for one am very happy to see you back! I missed you. I wish you much success with your new adventures. Lots of good hugs and kisses. Sincerely, Mark in KC

Thynks said...

Thank You! Great Info!