Monday, December 05, 2005

Just an update on things

Smokey greetings friends,

As many of you already know, I have suffered a great setback as a result of Paypal closing down my account with them because they have deemed SmokeyKisses.com to be a website that is "patently obscene". Most of my energies have been spent in trying to find alternate payment sites to place on my various websites' order pages.
For any of you who do not know, I run several other websites, a couple of which are for-profit ventures, so this paypal thing has affected far more than the donation page on SmokeyKisses.com !
I would ask that if any are aware of sites that are similar to Paypal in the services they offer, please let me know right away! I am already looking into Gottapay and YowCow and have confirmed that I will not be able to use Paystone or PPPay because of their rules regarding what they consider "obscene" being the same as that of Paypal.
I will continue to keep you all updated and please know that, though this issue is pressing, I have not forgotten my fans and I promise that SmokeyKisses.com will continue to serve the Cigar smoking and fetish community!

With affection and smokey kisses,
~ Khaos

No comments: