Friday, October 21, 2005

Got the better quality photos today

Well, I think I may have mentioned that the pictures I posted with the ropes and forced smoking were only the proofs... I got to work tonight/this morning and found a CDR in my box with the finished product. I just finished looking them over and I MUST say that John Jacobs, the photographer, has REALLY outdone himself this time! I can't post any of the pics right now cause they are too big to upload and the computer here doesn't have any photo editing program on it worth a damn, but I will be SURE to get my galleries updated with these new pics SOON!!! Usually I don't update the site until I have finished getting a set up, but this time, since there are so very many, I think I might go ahead and update it periodically as I go. So don't be surprised to find some links not quite working right as you browse them. I'll flag the gallery as unfinished until it's all done. I can't WAIT to show you all these great photos! Of course, most of them will end up in the adult section, but don't worry, there are still plenty for the regular gallery!!
Smokey kisses to you all!

No comments: