Monday, August 22, 2005

Lazy Sunday? HARDLY!!

Hello smokers, friends and fans,
Well! Sunday was certainly an eventful day!
I went to the monthly pool party that the Wetspot in Seattle puts on. They hold it out at a place called the Longhouse, which is a simply beautiful spiritual retreat center on 90 acres of wooded land in Redmond, Washington. And when I say spiritual retreat center, make no mistake… This is NOT a mainstream religious place! It's more like a commune or co-op, and the focus is very much on embracing the divine in the here and now.. including our sexuality and sensuality. Anyway, there are a few of us who always enjoy some cigars at the pool party, and this time was no different, EXCEPT for the fact that my friend "CW" had something very special for me.. A Cuban Saint Luis Rey! Sadly, I wasn't able to get any pictures of me smoking it, or any pictures of the other fun that I had there with some very hot girl and guy friends (lets just say that I wasn't just wet from the pool and hot tub, and the cigar isn't the only thing I got to suck on!), but I did take a pic of the band when I got home.

The Saint Luis Rey started out only mediocre and I was thinking that it was going to be a disappointment, but as I smoked it, it got better. By the time it was about halfway down, it was excellent! The last half was nice and strong and the entire thing was pretty smooth. Definitely smoked that one down to a "lip burner" LOL.
I saved most of the ash from it for something that was planned for later on that evening at the blood themed party at the Wetspot, which I will write all about in the next post, after I finish with the pictures from that.
I now have about 3 more picture sets that need to be added and uploaded! I don’t think I'll ever be caught up LOL.. cause every time I upload a set of pics, it makes me want to go take some more! I tell you, that camera really does things to me!
Anyway, I'm off to update the galleries now and will post again when I get done with that.

Smokey kisses,
~ Khaos

No comments: