Friday, February 10, 2012

A finished story (Finally!) and a sneak peek at photos

Hello again my dears,

Just a quick note to let you know that I seem to have overcome my terribly extended bout of writer's block, and the first thing I did was finish Jose's Introduction. I am absolutely certain that we will be seeing more of Jose, as well as the lovely Lady M. before too long.

Also, I've been spending an inordinate amount of time editing photos and web code, and the new pics are not up yet, but I will share a few of them here for the time being.

The handsome smoke slut in the photos with me is FireSeeker... And you will see why he is called that in due time. Suffice it to say that he is ready and more than willing to go to extreme lengths to serve my smoky and sadistic whims.




No comments: