Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Been Away a Lot

Hello my wonderful friends and fans!
I know I've been absent a lot lately, but I haven't disappeared!! I recently was selected as a new team leader st the
Wetspot and I have been insanely busy with my new duties! I haven't forgotten about you though! I am working on editing pictures today from another of the photo shoots from Paradise, and also one from several days ago. I finally got an entire photo session when I am in drag, so those of you who like to see me crossdressed, this is for you. There are even a few for the adult section where I am stroking my very realistic looking strap on! PLUS ... My photographer friend just handed me a CDR the other day with the proofs of the 209 photos he took during the rope bondage/forced smoking/smoking denial
scene!

Here are a few pics from that.. I'll post the others in separate posts, cause this will only let me post 5 pics per post :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh - Khaos - i am so blinded by you - you are such a fantastic woman - LOL - the drag pics are cool but i honestly prefer yourself with your long and wonderful red hair....

a big filterless smokey smooch from Stef